Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's Official.

We have an author in the family :)  Kai's class all wrote books, and yesterday they were spotlighted with an Author's Chair.  It was so cute, they had the classroom dark with a chair set up on a desk and christmas lights and a spotlight over it.  They were completely spotlighted, and they all did great!  I tried to get my video on here, but it's not working, so pictures will have to suffice.

(PS, I didn't use my flash on purpose, I wanted to help create the feel that was in the class, it was so fun!)

 Making a face at Kennedi...





He is actually turning into a really great reader.  We'll go to the library and he'll pick books and read them entirely on his own.  I'm so proud of him!!!

Here are a couple pictures of his book.


We're so proud of our kindergartner! 

No comments: