Tuesday, March 25, 2008

America's Votes are Needed!

Unfortunately it's nothing as exciting as American Idol or Dancing with the Stars, but is as equally crucial to me! Okay, so I take pictures, right? And I take really random pictures. Well, I have always thought it would be fun to someday take pictures and sell them....who wouldn't want to make money, right? Well, I took some pictures a long time ago, but I was playing with them today, and came up with these. I need to know if they are totally weird, why would I ever post that on my blog, let alone put it in my house, or if it's yeah, that could be cool in the right spot in the right house, whatever. I really like them, but I don't know if that's just my taste, or what. And they are not necessarily perfect, but I need to know if the idea is yay or nay. Can you help me? Just take a look at the following three pictures, and then respond if you like them, or if I need to go back to bed. Thank you! (The last one by the way is of a double rainbow, in case you couldn't tell what it was....)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love love LOVE them!!!! I want one (or all 3!) for my house!

Jolene said...

Yay! Thanks...I totally love them. I was looking into how much it would be to print them on canvas....I think that would be cool, and have all three as a collection. Thanks!!

Benjamin said...

I think they are gorgeous Jo! I particularly like the flower boquet! and the Zion's pictures were amazing too! So beautiful!

Randi said...

Love them! I especially love the middle one!