Monday, March 17, 2008

Some changes...

So there are a few changes happening around here. I am very excited for them both. One, my school plan is changing. It turns out that having an Accounting degree is not a fabulous background to go into Elementary Education and I need 30 more lower division credits to even get into the program. So here's the new plan. I'm going to finish my degree in Human Services, which is what I had started, I only have 48 credits left of that. If I double up classes, I can finish that in a year. Then, I'll move on and get my Masters in Elementary Education, because it doesn't matter what Bachelor's you've got. SO, this is good, because I'll be done with my Masters in the same amount of time it would take to just finish my bachelors. Plus, I'll have a broader range, with two different degrees, as opposed to the just one. So anyways, pretty exciting stuff. The second change is I'm moving out!! Whoo hoo!!! Unfortunately the bad news is....Cameron is not. I've decided that I really can't handle where I'm living, so I am going to move in with my parents in a few weeks and stay until the middle of May and come back. By that time, it will be time to find a new place to live, so I can handle the few more weeks we'd have. So anyways, I am really excited about that. Yay for changes!

2 comments:

Sare said...

You're Moving? Wow...what happened now??

Unknown said...

Wow, you're moving!!! Hoorah! You'll have to email me and fill me in on the details...