Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I think I must be crazy

I have wanted to go back to school for sometime now, especially with Cameron working at University of Phoenix...I get 80% off as a spouse. So that's awesome. I finally decided what program I'm going to do...and that's why I'm crazy! I am going to do the Elementary Education one. I actually am really excited, because if I ever have to go back to work, I will have the same schedule as my kids for everything, so it's perfect. And I would really love it. But I was reading over the program requirements...I'm crazy! And it's a lot of maintaining the certificate once I get it, which is also crazy. But like I said, I am pretty excited, and I think it's a good choice. I just didn't feel right about my other choices, and this one I am excited for....although it is tempered by the thought of the workload! But it's good! Anyways. Please tell me I'm not crazy!~

2 comments:

Sare said...

well from my computer chair...you are. I could never be a teacher - i TOTALLY respect them, but i don't have the patience. I'm glad you found something you're excited about!!!

Jolene said...

Yeah, it'll be tough, and I am really nervous already about the student teaching part, but it also is SO exciting to me. I love teaching Primary and I love teaching my Laurels, although I prefer primary! So I'm hoping it'll be okay! And also, I figure with this degree I can teach pre-school if I want, although I think I'd prefer a little older.