Thursday, March 20, 2008

Survey

Okay, I got this from my sister-in-law's blog (I don't say brother, because i don't know how much he contributes...) and it's cute. So I thought I'd do it for today's post. Mostly because I'm bored and I still have an hour and a half before Cameron comes home. What else am I to do?

Fun "Significant Other" Survey


What is your spouse's name? Cameron Scott Monteath.
How long have you been married? 3 years and 5 months. Holy moly...
How long did you date? hehehehe.....ummmm.....2 weeks? Then engaged for 7 or 8...
How old is he? Turning 30 +1 this year.
How old are you? A fabulous 25...almost
Who eats more sweets? Probably me....only because I'm home more. But then again, who knows how much he eats at work. That's a tough call...
Who said I love you first? I did...but when I said it, I wasn't actually meaning to say it...I think the Spirit helped me out there...
Who is taller? Dead even...although he'll tell you he's taller.
Who can sing better? Eesh. Well I can't sing....Cameron can sing pretty good.
Who is smarter? I think Cameron is smarter, although if I applied myself I'd be pretty darn smart.
Who does the laundry? Me, unfortunately and I hate it. So it doesn't get done often. I mean often enough that we're not wearing dirty clothes, but it's not my favorite chore....okay I'm done with this question...
Who does the dishes? Uh yeah, that's me.
Who pays the bills? Me. In fact we were discussing today that while I'm gone to UT he's going to have to do them...we'll see if he remembers or if our phones get shut off....
His guilty pleasure? Peanut M&M's.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Currently we both do. Strange situation, lets just leave it at that!
Who mows the lawn? Yeah, we've never had our own lawn the entire time we have been together. I would assume he would, since I wouldn't. Not that I couldn't, just wouldn't.
Besides you, who is his best friend? Lately, I have no idea. Growing up it was Matt Campbell.
Who cooks dinner? That's me, but Cameron is very good about cooking if I ask him. And a very good cook at that.
Who drives? Mostly Cameron. I'm too lazy.
Who is more stubborn? Wow....tough call. Depends on the topic. Most people would say Cameron, but it's probably pretty even.
Who kissed who first? Cameron kissed me. I was so scared to kiss him, I really didn't want to (again, long story) but he kissed me.....and holy moly, I have been a goner ever since.
What was your first date? Yeah, I don't think we ever really had a date. But, if we did it was probably going to AVP...Aliens vs. Predators. Oh yeah baby...first time holding hands....aaahhh...
Who proposed? Cameron did.....luckily I lived long enough he was able too.....he almost killed me on the 4-wheeler in the process.
Who has more siblings? He has way more.
Who wears the pants? I try to let him think he does....but me :)
What is your favorite thing about him? That he puts up with me...bad moods, stubborn and all.


Okay, that didn't take as long as I thought....dang it! That was only 10 minutes!

1 comment:

Charla and Jarom said...

I love this survey, I'm going to steal it and put in on my blog :)