Monday, September 22, 2008

Mosaics


I found this on my sister-in-law's blog, and thought it was so cute! So I did one for Cameron. These are his answers, and the pictures I found :)

1. What is your first name?: Cameron
2. What is your favorite food?: Steak and Potatoes
3. What school did you go to?: Columbine High School
4. What is your favorite color?: Navy Blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush?: Megan Fox
6. Favorite drink?: Dr. Pepper
7. Dream vacation?: Maldives
8. Favorite dessert?: Cheesecake
9. What you want to be when you grow up?: Football Coach
10. What do you love most in life?: My family
11. One word to describe you?: Good ( I chose this...he is just a good person, all around)
12. Your nickname?: Cam

Want to do it, too? Here are directions...
1. Type your answer to each of the questions into Flickr Search.---http://www.flickr.com/search/

2. Using only the first page, pick an image.

3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.---http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php (choose four columns and three rows, also choose individual URL's)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love these things! They are so fun to look at, and I think it's a fun way to get to know people!