Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Newest Creation...

So the other day I was craving a new type of cookie....and by new, I mean new to me. I'm sure this has been out there, and done differently, but this is my creation :) I call it Chocolate Andes, but Cameron thinks it needs something fancier. Anywho, I forgot to take a picture of them, but if you guys out there are craving a chocolate cookie, this is a pretty good one!

1 Devils Food Cake mix
2 Eggs
1/3 c. oil
Andes mints (about 1/2 to 3/4 of a bag), chopped

Mix cake mix, eggs and oil....will barely be moist enough...it's okay, go with it! Chop up Andes mints, throw them in. Roll in a ball, place on cookie sheet. Cook at 350 for about 8 or 9 minutes, cool on rack, and you get a fabulous chocolate andes :) Yields: 2 dozen

Anyway, there's my contribution to society. At least, the part of society that likes cookies.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Hi Jolene! Totally found your link on Charla's blog. I love your blog, you have quite a way with words and you totally get me laughing! Hope you guys are doing well. And I am super stoked to test out those cookies!!

Ben and Dena said...

Ooooh, they sound delicious! I can't wait to get my own house and bake those!