Tuesday, May 10, 2011

G.J., B.Y.U. and M.D.

So last weekend we went to Grand Junction for the BYU Lacrosse Regionals. It was beautiful weather, a LONG weekend, full of non-naps for babies which made for very rough days! But it was fun and we enjoyed seeing two of the last few games my bro in law will play for BYU. (his last ones will be next week's nationals, held here in Denver!). Here's a few pics of the weekend...

This was about how pleasant she was all weekend. Fun for us, huh?!



Go BYU! We won the first game, lost the championship :(


She was "sweet" at times....what you can't see here, is as soon as she was moved or dad moved, she screamed at us.



Kai needed in on the action too...


Then before we checked out of the hotel, we had to go swimming. By we, I mean them. It was the first time in Kennedi's new suit, and she was SO CUTE! But, hated the water, which is no surprise given her joyful attitude the whole weekend. But she was adorable, and the pool "towels" (using the term very loosely) barely covered her up (let alone an adult) and just the cutest I have ever seen on her.

Ain't she a doll?





Yep, a real peach.



But she is adorable, if I do say so myself!


Isn't this the cutest ever!? I can't get over her little hands holding the towel...just so cute. Even if she is a demon sent here to torment me.


Making sure she didn't want to get back in.


After she was out, Cameron kept asking if she wanted to get back in....well you've heard the expression "if looks could kill"? I'd be a widow right now about six times over. Yes, our little darling is quite the master of expressions. It's no wonder she doesn't talk, her little face says it all, all the time.

At least Kai had fun!



We had a great weekend...oh, and the MD in the title of the post. We traveled home on mother's day (MD), but I got a card, and after decoding the puzzle in the card I found out I get the cookbook I've been asking for! Whoo hooo! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I just love my nieces and nephews SOOO much! You guys probably think I am crazy, but I can definitely see the family resemblence between Kennedi, Kara, and Jordyn! I can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks... I am seriously counting down the day!

What cookbook did you get?