Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's been a while

and I still don't have much to say. I just haven't had much to blog about. But after scouring my brain, here's what's been going on.

Our easter egg decorating. I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't very into it. Then I'm looking back and thinking, I'm such a bad mom. My kids aren't going to have fun memories about stuff like this because I was lazy and didn't want to do it? That's pretty lame. And not the kind of person I want to be.




(covering up my makeup-less face)

The Easter Bunny DID manage to come, miraculously, and they loved it. Well, Kennedi had no idea what was going on, but once she figured out the eggs had starburst jellybeans in them...oh boy. Her new favorite holiday for sure. Until Halloween.





Easter clothes. Welp, Easter dinner was at our house, and I cooked all the food. Which means that I was cooking from 8:45 until 12:30, then a shower, then church, then home cooking some more. Which means that I didn't get cute pics of the kids...and in fact just snapped these in between timers. Oh well. At least the food was good. (yes, I'm patting my own back!)





************ In Other News*************

We sold our truck after it being on the market for approximately a day and a half. It was a super quick sale and we are very blessed that it sold that quickly, and for what we wanted out of it. Commence Operation: GET OUT OF DEBT AND GET ME A HOUSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. We've got our best people on it.


*********** In more other news **************

I tore my thumbnail below the skin...you know, where it's so sensitive? Now my thumb hurts.


***** In other news just as equally not interesting *****

Now that I have no vehicle and am a car-less harpie (i've always wanted to use that word, but have no idea if I used it correctly) my goal in life is to organize my house, so that when operation ***(see above) is successful, I have less crap to take to a new house. This organizing would ideally include things like the following:

Grab and Go snacks

(image via pinterest.com)

****** In the latest news ******

I've been working on a secret project.



****And finally, to wrap up the longest blog post in history of blog posts******

She's still cute.





And all this time I thought I had nothing to say. Huh.

3 comments:

WeAreTheRopers said...

Ha! You should blog more when you have nothing to say! Love it! (and sorry about your thumb, OUCH)

And, I support you 10,000% on your debt/house efforts! Go you guys!!!

Unknown said...

Hmmm... what is this secret project?!

The Hillan Family said...

I love your blog! You make me laugh! I'm doing an organizing challenge that I found on a blog called.....a bowl full of lemons. you should do it with me:).

Since you are car-less you need to call me if you need me to take you anywhere or if you want to come over and get out of the house. I would love it!