Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Graduation Day

I knew it would come. Someday, it had to come. And it did. My little boy graduated from preschool! Ok, so probably not the most important graduation in history, but it was so fun. And I was so proud with how well he did this year in school. We can't wait for kindergarten!

Since it was a mom's group preschool, we decided to meet up for a BBQ graduation. We all brought food, and of course there was a special dessert for the graduatees.


We had fun, then we had about 2 minutes before the rain came for a three legged race!



Then we had our talent show. Each graduatee (do you like my new made up word?) got to show off a little talent. We had a singer, two boys showed us how fast they were. Kai was going to breakdance, but got shy, so decided to draw a picture instead. It was a rainbow.



Then they got their caps and diplomas. So cute :)


The "class"



And I'd like to apologize for my pictures. I had my camera in my purse on the way to the bbq, and someone who won't be named had her sippy cup in my purse. The juice spilled all over my lens and it was sticking and wouldn't focus. It wasn't the best time or place for that to happen, but I did the best I could. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

All in all, it was so fun, we're so proud of our quickly growing boy....and one down!

No comments: