Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Civic Green

So I feel like we've missed out for most of this summer and can't believe it's half over :( So a few of us moms in the ward decided on weekly playdates at different parks to get us out at least a few times! We went this week to Civic Green park, in Highlands ranch, and I love this park!! it has a great stream the kids can play in a couple splash pads that are so fun. Here's a few pics of the day!

Kai's in the yellow and blue hawaiian shorts :)









I spy with my little eye....my sister in law! She was able to meet us at the park and it was so fun to get to hang out with her and my niece. She's in NM, so we don't get to see each other as often as I'd like!



There's no pictures of Kennedi in the water, because she refused to get in the water. So that was fun. And hot. And sweaty. And what's the point of water if you don't go play in it!??! Oh well.

Oh and all those pictures of Kai in the water were taken just before he slipped and scraped up his back. All up and down his spine, poor kiddo.

And one more shot of my little doll.

love that hat :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This really was so fun! I can't wait to see you guys later this week!