Friday, July 22, 2011

here fishie fishie and other things

we went to the pool with my SIL Rachel yesterday. It was so fun! I don't have many pictures, because I was in the pool, and cameras and water don't mix. But here's a couple token shots!

(sweet pool!)


she's so adorable. And I love Kai too, but he was in the bathroom and I was packing up and snapping a couple pictures. Plus, let's face it, he's just not as cute as Kennedi in swim suits and hats




**********************************************

I was featured today!! Head on over to Rachel's blog to hear me ramble :)

**********************************************
Kai was drawing pictures on Sunday in church and he was writing out his Christmas list (heaven help me...Santa better be rich, because I'm sure not). Anyway, the point of all this is that he wrote it out BY HIMSELF!! Just sounding out the words!! My favorite two were

KAIT (=kite, but in his defense his name sounds just like it with a T on the end!)
BIK (=bike, how was he supposed to know there's an e on the end? You don't hear it)

I'm so proud of my almost kindergartner! Although he just found out he doesn't get to stay for lunch, and that has taken a lot of excitement out of school...

No comments: