Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Double date

So Monday night we went on a date with my brother and his wife. We went to 16th street mall! It was so fun! It was fun to get dressed up and have a night out and not worry about the kiddos :) We ate at Rock Bottom Brewery....SO good. I highly recommend the mac' n chicken with a cesar salad! It was DELISH.



bubba and his wife (I'm the only one that can call him that. probably because he knows I'd do it anyway:)


me and my hubster


me and Rach


My favorite part were all the pianos sitting around for anyone to play (including shirtless hippies...male shirtless hippies, that is). I pretended to rock out on it






then Rachel had to show me up and show me how it was done for reals



We had such a great night hanging out with them, and can't wait for them to get their hineys here so we can play more together! Love ya guys!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had so much fun! I am glad we all got to go! I hope we get a call back ;)