Wednesday, April 7, 2010

4 years and 2 months

I can't believe my kids are that old! I had to wake Kai up this morning to get ready to go to the dr. for the kids' checkups and I was looking at him and couldn't believe that I had a kid so old! He seems so grownup sometimes! I know he's only 4, but I had nostalgic moment. So their appointments went well. It felt kind of crazy doing both kids at once, their both stripped to underwear/diaper, one is running around in circles in the office, the other is crying on my lap. But at least it got done all at once instead of having to go back and do it again!

Stats: Kennedi is 12 lbs 13 oz, 23 and something inches...she's 93% for weight and 80%for height. So she's a pretty good size chunky monkey! Kai is 40 lbs and 42 inches, in the 70% for weight and 80% for height, so he is a tall, lean machine! They both did great and things are going well...we are so blessed.

Here's a couple pictures of them, Kai just loves her so much I can't get over it!
Cameron asked Kai to watch Kennedi for a minute while he went downstairs to get something and he came back to this! Sorry for the poor lighting, no flash and dim lights, but it's too cute!


One of my favorites of my little girl... LOVE it!


My baby and me...this is true Kennedi...

This kids tongue is out more than it is in! It's so funny!

And gotta love the dimples! She is the happiest baby ever, I just can't get enough of her!

1 comment:

Ben and Dena said...

Oh... My... Gosh. Jo! This is crazy weird! Ellie has dimples on both her cheeks as well and also can't keep her tongue in her mouth. The weirdest part? Ellie weighed the exact same weight as Kennedi... at her 4 month appointment. Loving your baby! So cute!