Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Child's perspective

Here are some pictures Kai took with my camera during the wedding. These are untouched and unprompted. They are exactly as he saw them. I have to say, I might be biased, but I'm pretty impressed!













I was asking Cameron for a point and shoot for my birthday and mother's day...but I may have to relinquish it to Kai! He loves it too much to not encourage it! And here's a link to Tyler and Chelcie's photographer...she put a post about Kai. Too cute! http://victoriabainesharris.com/ scroll till you get to the My Little Assistant for more pictures Kai took.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I went to high school and was on swim team with the photographer... small world!

Ben and Dena said...

Well, we know where he gets his skills! Nice work Kai! Kudos from Auntie Dena! Ps we miss you guys! Tyler and Chelcie looked amazing! How fun for a new sister in law! And how adorable is your new family pic... I love it!