Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Operoseness

OPEROSE: –adjective
1.
industrious, as a person.
2.
done with or involving much labor

Perfect, huh?! My mom came up with it. Props to her! (too much IDOL I think!...Mad props dawg) I already mentioned that I am going to do April a little different. I'm going to break it down into weeks and do a couple projects a week. I also plan on cleaning/decluttering one room a week as well. No day constraints, but week constraints. I think this will work better for me, not so unrealistic as an everyday project. So without further ado...

APRIL OPEROSENESS!

Week 1:
Project- Tyler and Chelcie Wedding gift (so excited for this!)
Project- Gather materials for Kennedi's bedding (will be working on that this month)
Room- Master Bathroom/Closet

Week 2:
Project- Kennedi's wall art (so SO excited for this, it's awesome!)
Project- Test tube vase
Room- Master Bedroom

Week 3:
Project- Topiaries
Project- PB knockoff vase/tray thingy
Room- Office

Week 4:
Project- Jewelry holder
Project- Finish Kennedi's bedding
Room- Kai and Kennedi's room

I can't wait to get started with Week 1!

1 comment:

Ben and Dena said...

Woohoo! I'm totally stoked for you! What fun projects! I'll be checking in on you :)