Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tyler and Chelcie

My bro in law Tyler is getting married next Thursday so I needed to come up with a gift for them. I'm all about pictures, so I thought a photo album would be good. I saw this on a blog once...


I loved it and wanted to do something like that. So here's my attempt! I think it turned out pretty good, considering what it started out as!

What it started as...not so attractive!

It was from the dollar store and the last one. Yikes! Here's the finished product. Better?


The back side...


Inside. There's a quote about love in there, and then the things for the pictures.


So there it is! I'm also printing a picture of their temple for them, when I get that printed out and in the frame I'll take a picture of that too. I'm excited, I hope they like it!

1 comment:

Ben and Dena said...

I think it turned out so cute! Nice work! Lovin the bling!!!!