Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wrapping up week 1

I got the picture printed and it turned out really great I think! Here it is...



It's hard to read but the words say Monteath Family Est. April 15,2010. I like it, I hope they do too! So project 1 complete!

Project 2: Kennedi's bedding. I'll be honest I really didn't think I'd get to this, but I managed it! Largely due to Cameron! He watched the kids yesterday afternoon and I got to go play around a little bit. I went to JoAnne's and just couldn't quite find what I was looking for, then hit the jackpot at Hobby Lobby! The pictures don't quite do it justice, but I LOVE them and can't wait to start working on this!

Inspiration fabric...

I had wanted red, but pink too. This was perfect! I love how vibrant it is.

Then there was this fabric at Joanne's I just loved and couldn't resist...

It's black with gray swirls...it looks more prominent in the picture than it really is.
Then I wanted a nice white, this is just simple with subtle stripes. Nothing fancy but really nice...


And then last but certainly not least, a fantastic red!


I think they're great together!


I LOVE them! And if you don't..I don't want to hear it! I'll keep you updated with how it goes...cross your fingers for me!

And sure didn't get to the master bath/closet. Meh.

1 comment:

Ben and Dena said...

Great work on the pic- so nice! They will love that! I CANNOT wait to see the bedding- such fun fabrics!!! AWESOME!