Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March in Review

Well it was a pretty successful month! I didn't get everything done that I had planned, but I got a lot done and it gave me some motivation! Today I am going to work on the Travel Jar, and will hopefully get it done today, but am not counting on it! It's going to take a bit of research and help from YOU!

So you may be asking yourself what the heck is a travel jar? Well in a date your spouse book that Cameron and I have one of the date ideas is to have a jar full of slips of paper with different destinations on the slips. They are supposed to be with in a half day/day travel distance. It is designed to give you time together pretty uninterrupted (I know Cameron and I always have great talks and get to know each other even better on road trips) and it gives you a chance to get to know the great state in which you live! I am EXTRA excited about this being still somewhat new to Colorado. I want to get to know places like these...

The Sand Dunes... (who knew we had these here?! Besides those that live here of course...)


Pikes Peak..the most visited peak in US (I think?)


Crater Lake...


Maroon Bells. I've heard a lot about it, never been.


Now some of these are physical things that are hikes and what not, which I am going to do a separate jar for. Today's jar is just going to be driving and touristy destinations..get to know the quaint towns around here and the cool things to do, like visit the Unsinkable Molly Brown house. So that's today's goal! I am so excited and if you have been or have heard of anything cool (visit wise or physical activity wise)...send it my way!! I need to know! I can't wait to get to know this great state! Who wouldn't want to stumble across this?

Chapel on the Rock


And stay tuned tomorrow for April Operoseness!!

No comments: