Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bloopers Reel

As promised, the bloopers reel of the great "Christmas Card Picture Attempt". I will preface this by saying usually my kids are great at pictures. Kai especially. So I didn't think it would be a big deal to take a few pictures. That being said, here's how the day went down. (And I didn't edit most of these pics, because, well they're going to get tossed. Sorry some of them are so bright)

Mom: Let's take some pictures!!! You guys look so great! Yay! Smile!

Mom: KAI. Stop yelling, take your hands down and SMILE


Not smiling. More screaming. So he goes inside to have a "talk" with dad.

Mom: Ok Kennedi! Smile!!




Mom now playing peek-a-boo behind the camera in hopes of a smile...

Kennedi: Is this a smile?


How about this?


Getting warmer?

Mom you're hilarious.


And now we're giving up. When the baby starts to cheese it, it's time to stop.


Kai comes back out after his "talk". Mom: Ok Kai, are we ready?! That's a nice try son, let's try again.

I know it's bright, just close your eyes till I say three



Kai: Mom I want to do my own pose now.

And we're done.

Mom: Let's try the kids together! (Oh Yes. I am still hoping for something at this point...call me optimistic. Or crazy.)




Mom: Forget it. That's a wrap.

1 comment:

Sare said...

okay but here are some dang cute picture in there....don't toss them - make a photo book or something!!! That way you can keep them without keeping them... and put in the narrative...awesome!!