Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Cards

Don't look now, but I THINK I might actually send out Christmas cards this year! So like I've posted before, Shutterfly is giving bloggers 50 free holiday cards! One of the stipulations is to write up a post about them, which gave me time to look more at their site and the things they offer! I've already posted about their awesome holiday cards, which are so fantastic! This is the one I think we're going to go with...

But every time I go I find more I love! They have bright colors, beautiful backgrounds..the models are adorable which helps! Of course if I'm too late for Christmas I could always do a New Year's card....this one is particularly adorable!


Another thing I'm looking forward to are the birthday invitations. I have big ideas about Kai's next birthday party (although it will probably have to wait until we get into a house with more space, )and they have some cute ones.
This one would have been perfect for last year's super hero party!


And this would be perfect for Kennedi!


Anyway, I'm super excited about Shutterfly and the things they offer! Can't wait to send you all a Christmas card to end a great year! Thanks Shutterfly for a great offer :)

No comments: