Sunday, December 12, 2010

I can breathe again

And it feels so good! I was one of the main people in charge of our Christmas activity this year for the ward, and man was it a doozy!! But, it's over and I really feel that I can get in the Christmas spirit now!! There are so many things I want to do, and probably not enough time, but here's a list of my goals for the next two weeks.

-Make a gingerbread house(s) with my son. We have never made one of these with him! And this year I'll cheat and use graham crackers, but that's ok :)


-Finish our stockings...I'd show a picture of what I want them to look like...but when they don't turn out that way I don't want to be embarrassed. So instead I'll show you a finished picture, and just let you be impressed ;)

-Take family pictures, even if I don't get cards out!

-Finish making a couple Christmas gifts (again with the pictures, but I promise after Christmas I'll show and tell)

-Watch the Grinch who stole Christmas a couple more times with Kai


-Do some sort of fun craft! (maybe a library bag, or headbands for Kennedi?)

-Try new recipes from the cookbooks I borrowed from the library!


-Find a camera lens rental place and try out some new lenses in preparation of what I will hopefully soon purchase, and practice during the holidays!

For the un-fun stuff, but that will make me feel OH SO GOOD
Organize kids clothes and closet. I may not make it back once I go in.
Pretty much declutter my whole house.
Take another load of lovely junk to the goodwill. It's the best feeling!


Thanks for sticking with me during a non-fun post, but I wanted to get this in writing and hold myself accountable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always use Shutterfly! I love it!