Friday, December 17, 2010

Gettin' my craft on

My Christmas craft that is. Here's a few things I've done, it's been fun!

My Visiting Teaching gifts, we were able to go today, love to do that! And totally "borrowed" the idea and the printout from here

Made a banner that came from here. It's so fun and I love it! It was so easy, even if I can't cut straight! (And look at those super cute stockings my sister in law made us! I still haven't finished mine yet, but I may not need too now!)


love the font especially!


Made Kennedi a clip to go on her headband for her Christmas dress, I can't wait, I think it will be so cute! For sure pictures to come on Sunday, all dressed up!


Tonight are the gingerbread houses, I'm pretty excited! We're going to be having a contest on who's is the best....we'll need your help with votes!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love love LOVE that banner! I want one!

Anonymous said...

So cute!