Thursday, December 9, 2010

I have a confession...

I've never sent out a holiday card. (GASP!) I've always wanted too, and every year I think about it. I even browse sites and pick one that I would use...then never do it. But this year I came across a deal that was too good to pass up! You may have heard of it already...but Shutterfly is giving away 50 free cards to bloggers! So, per my usual tradition, I have a few favorites picked out...check them out!

This one is so pretty and Christmas-y....love it!


Love the colors of this one!


Love the message of this one...so simple but beautiful...


But this one. This is the one that encompasses my whole life right now...with one word. I love it.


And I even know exactly how I want our family picture to look....that is if will ever SNOW here!! In Colorado you'd think that wouldn't be much to ask for. SO, Shutterfly...please help me send out my first Christmas Cards EVER!!

No comments: