Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 10 anyone?

At least I can be keeping track of the date this way! Today's project was organizing the kitchen. Well I am elbows deep into it and it's just not going to get finished today. Mostly because I took a very LONG break to play with my new MP3 player!! Woot woot! But now I have a lot of music to listen to tomorrow as I finish up the project! Since I don't have a picture to go with this post...here's some inspiration pictures for me...for someday when I have a house!!

I'm loving the white kitchens and natural light...



Image from Southern Living


Image from Deluxe Room


Image from Country Living

Oh the pipe dreams! And in case you're too whited out by these pics, here's an uber fun dining room. Unfortunately Cameron would never go for something like this, but it cheers up the heart a bit, doesn't it?

1 comment:

Charla and Jarom said...

Whoo! Get me one of those kitchens!