Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 4....

and catching up on days 2 and 3!

Day 2 - Picture frame calendars - Not done yet! Tuesday was a beautiful day to paint, and I did! But it took more coats than I thought so I had to wait all day for them to dry and then yesterday I was gone most of the day (another nice day so we had to go to the park!). This morning I've been doing my other projects, but will finish my calendar today! So there are pictures coming...but here's a teaser before picture...be warned, they are hideous frames!



Day 3- Kai's invitations. I actually did this! And I hate my printer. How are these related? I got his invite ready, went to print it out, it printed ok, but I needed to make an adjustment. Printed again, it was fine, so I clicked on print 5 copies. I'm not even kidding...the PICTURE printed out on the page, but not any of the typing. How does this even happen, especially when I had printed out 2 copies before this that were fine? I don't even get it. So I had to have Cameron print them out at work and bring them home. So they are cut out, ready to go, I just have to get envelopes tonight. So they are going out in the mail tomorrow! I also decided to plan his party today, we are having a superhero theme! I don't want to give too much away, but it will include a Superhero Training Center and much fun! Hopefully.!!



Day 4 - Kennedi's announcements! I finally have a picture (the best I could get, it's so hard to get a good one of babies that like to move!), announcements are done! Again I have to get envelopes tonight, but they will go out as well. I won't post the picture until after they have been mailed out, but here's a picture anyway :) (1st week)



Stay tuned as I finish my frames!!

1 comment:

Ben and Dena said...

Lovin that girl's chin! What a cutie! Can't wait to meet her!