Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March Madness

Ok so I tried to work the list on the side, but it was doing crazy things and NOT working. So I deleted it and redid it. I am still doing March Madness, but have decided to take it a little easier this last week or two or however long we have left. So there's the new plan for the rest of the month.

I am currently planning on April madness or some other not lame name for that...any ideas?! I have one other person recruited to do this, who's with me?! I'm going to do things a little more normal next month and only do 2 or so projects a week. I think that's more feasible, plus I have more things I want to work on as well, such as working out and creating more structure for our day. So I think it's going to be a good month! Yay for goals!

And an inspiration picture that is keeping me motivated through this all.



I can't wait for spring! It's so close I can smell it!

1 comment:

Ben and Dena said...

I want to say yes, and I think I will, but I will also have to keep it way low key because I have two out of town graduations to go to and I just don't think I will be accomplishing much with that much traveling.