Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Playing catch...

up, that is. Catching up on the march madness! My parents and sister left this morning, it was so great to have them here and be able to participate in Kennedi's blessing! A post and pictures on that to come later! As for the project list, I did fairly well! I organized the kitchen, it feels so good! I didn't take pictures of it, because it's still an ugly kitchen! But here's a picture of the island all completed! It turned out pretty well! Not perfect, but mounds better, and it's new and fun so it makes me happy!



Day 11
As for the guest bath holder things, here is that. I wanted something to hold things in our guest bath, like q-tips, wash cloths, etc. Well we had a few cans of sample formula laying around (we did use the formula and I just knew the cans were the perfect size for something!). So here are some shots:

Before:




Sort of after:



In it's new home!



So this turned out fun, and it was all free using what I had! So it was a successful project!

Day 12
I also cleaned Kai's room, along with the whole house, and organized some stuff that needed organizing. Nothing fun to take pictures of there!

Day 16
I cleaned. I didn't want to do it, I'm so tired from a fun weekend, but I did it, and now am relaxing in a clean house...man this is a boring post!

Day 17 is left blank, but my goal is to get my taxes done, since that still hasn't gotten done yet. And I am going to change the next couple days as well. I was going to work on Kennedi's crib bedding...but I have to get Kai's birthday party ready. I'm really excited, and it's going to be so fun! And I need to finish (read: start) Kai's birthday present. Here's a teaser...



doesn't that look fun?! Ok, it's so weird I know, but if it turns out how I want it's going to be awesome! So that's the rest of this week. I'll post pictures of the progress!

2 comments:

WeAreTheRopers said...

The top of the kitchen cart looks beautiful! What did you figure out for it?

Jolene said...

It actually took care of itself. It just took FOREVER to dry, and it's definitely not perfect, but I think it was because it was humid for the few days I did it, and it didn't get enough fresh air to help it along. But it turned out ok!