Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Kid's room

So the hubs and I "decorated" the kids room last night. I use this term loosely because it's not actually decorated and nowhere near where I'd like it to be. But for one, there's only so much you can do in a rental, and two, I have future projects I plan for this room...this was just to make it bearable for me! If you want before pictures the best I have are pictures from the crib post. Here's a few afters.




I got the flowers above the crib from the dollar store and they remove super easy from the wall. I also have jungle animal ones in the kids' bathroom that are SUPER cute. Love them.

The airplane and helicopter Cameron got from a friend of ours who he was helping to move. The guy didn't want them anymore (they were his son's I think?) and offered them to Cameron. Kai has been super into airplanes since Cameron started his new job (working on them) so it's been a fun addition. But like I said, I have big plans!

And here's the little chief himself, insisting on a picture while I was taking them.



What am I going to do with this kid?!

No comments: